Step 1 – Log In to Your KidReports Account
On your first day at U-GRO, you will receive an email from KidReports Notifier with your user name and temporary password to log in to the KidReports website.
Step 2 – Confirm Your Message Preferences
Once you’ve logged in, you can edit your profile by clicking on the “Edit my Profile” tab on the menu on the left. In this section, type in a new password and modify any information that is incorrect. The username and password you create and save in your profile will be used to log in both online and into the app.
Then select your contact preferences (choose from text message, email, smartphone push notifications or all three!). Lastly, choose how frequently you wish to receive notifications (after each event or just the daily report). Please remember you must have an iPhone or Android smartphone to receive push notifications. If you wish to receive text messages and your mobile number is incorrect, please refer back to Step 1.
Step 3 – Download the App
For the best communication experience, we highly recommend you use the KidReports app as your primary means of receiving notifications and messages from your center director. If you have a smartphone and wish to receive push notifications of your child’s activities during the day, you will need to download the free app from either the App Store or Android Market by searching for “KidReports.” Or click on the links below:
Once downloaded and installed, log in with your unique username and password created in your KidReports profile (see Step 2 above) and you are ready to start receiving push notifications! Please note: Our teachers’ primary focus will always remain their students education, care and safety. While we will strive to input details throughout the day, our teachers will not prioritize activity entry over managing and teaching their classroom.
If you do not have a smart phone
For parents who do not use a smart phone, you can log into the Parent Portal to view your child’s information. From the home screen, you can view your child’s day by clicking on the Events link.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I already have my user name and password for KidReports. How do I change the email address my daily report goes to?
- Update your email address in My Procare first.
- Procare will pass your updated email address to KidReports overnight. You must wait until 8 AM the next day until you move to Step 3.
- Log in to the KidReports website with your user name and password to confirm your new email address is in your profile.
- Are my user name and password for My Procare and KidReports the same?
- Currently, you have a unique user name and password for each system. As the parent company for KidReports, Procare is working for a single-sign on integration.
- Why didn’t I receive my initial email from My Procare?
- First check your spam or junk mail folders for an email from U-GRO Accounts. If you still didn’t receive it, we may have a different email on file. Please contact us at email@example.com with your first name, last name and email address.