Tuition at U-GRO Learning Centres
Tuition rates vary based on your scheduling needs and the amount of time your child spends with us, along with the location of the school. We offer both full- and part-time enrollment to give you flexible options. For more specific information and a personalized quote, please call 866.506.9993.
Your tuition at U-GRO includes:
- Award-winning educational programming
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- And for infants, tuition may include diapers and wipes
Tax Savings Opportunities and Incentives
Congress has legislated certain tax credits and savings incentives focused on relieving the cost of child care for eligible taxpayers that may provide additional savings for you.
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit is a federal tax credit available for eligible taxpayers to assist in reducing your year-end tax liability.
- The Child Tax Credit program may reduce the Federal tax you owe for each qualifying child under the age of 17.
- A Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) may be provided by your employer to allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars for child care costs.
- Various states provide additional incentives for qualified taxpayers.
These tax credits and FSA changes will impact every family differently. As we are not tax professionals, we cannot advise you on the specific impact to your family. It’s best to consult with a tax professional or preparer (tax preparation software will also have information). Or visit irs.gov to learn more.
Financial assistance may be available to help lower income families pay for child care, allowing parents to focus on work or school knowing their child is in a healthy, caring environment.
- Eligibility varies depending on where you live.
- School directors can provide more information and help you with the process.
Your workplace may offer another avenue for savings, as well. You could qualify for an additional discount depending on where you work, thanks to our Corporate Partners. To learn more, ask your center director for details.
Payments are due weekly. Using Family Link, your tuition payments will be made using our online resource for managing financial commitments and personal information. With Family Link, you can:
- Make payments.
- Set up an automatic payment schedule.
- View tuition statements.