Infant Care and Curriculum
Learning Starts Early
The earliest years of a child’s life provide the biggest opportunity for learning. So much happens in the first 12 months. That’s where we come in. At U-GRO, our teachers provide a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment to support your little one’s growth.
We’re committed to getting to know you and your child well, to make daily transitions as comfortable as possible. Your child will feel safe and loved, and we’ll keep you informed, so you stay connected to their daily experience.
Active Infants, Safe Spaces
Our exclusive Learn from the Start Infants™ program puts everything teachers need to support development at their fingertips, so they can stay by your baby’s side. Each Infant classroom contains carefully selected toys and materials to stimulate their growth, including a sensory pool, sensory mats, and an activity gym. Each one appeals to all five senses, so children can:
- Engage their natural curiosity
- Explore their surroundings safely
- Develop their motor skills
Guiding Your Child’s Development
Our proprietary Learn from the Start™ curriculum also defines core learning experiences and serves as a guide for each milestone. There are five key developmental areas we monitor, including:
- Approaches to Learning: Developing independence through exploration and problem-solving abilities.
- Cognitive Development: Learning how to think critically and creatively to understand their world.
- Language Development: Strengthen communication using sounds, expressions, and body language, as well as oral and written language. Learning how to respond to and understand others.
- Physical Development: Exploring coordination by learning to control large and small muscle movements; building an understanding of health and safety concepts.
- Social-Emotional Development: Learning to interact with others and develop self-awareness; understanding their own emotions and relationships with others.