We want you to feel supported the moment your career begins at U-GRO. Our teachers and staff come first. That’s why we’re happy to offer industry-competitive benefits and opportunities that fit you and your needs. Engage in meaningful work, feel valued, and have fun!
Compensation and Benefits
- Industry-competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision & a life insurance
- Two (2) Weeks of Paid Time Off each year
- Eight (8) Paid Holidays off
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Discounted childcare tuition
- Short term disability insurance
- Professional development and training
- Educational assistance
- Free parking in a safe and convenient setting
A Position and Center for You
In addition to industry competitive benefits, our available positions and centers enable you to find a job that best fits your life and schedule.
We offer full time, part time, and seasonal positions, including internships. Below are some of the opportunities at our centers:
- Teaching Assistant: Assists with the teaching and delivery of child care and education services, can be full time or part time depending on center needs
- Classroom Teacher: A full-time teaching position in our infant, toddler, preschool, or Pre-K classrooms
- Classroom Floater: A teaching position in which you rotate to other classrooms and centers
- Assistant Director: Assists in day-to-day functions of a center and its overall operation under the supervision of the center director
- Center Director: Responsible for the management of a center and its overall operation
If you find during the hiring process that the center you applied to isn’t the right fit, let us know! Our 13 centers are unique, but they all follow our core values and programming. We want you to find a center that matches your personality and skillset. There’s a U-GRO center for you!