More than Just a Place to Work
U-GRO is more than a workplace—it’s a company you can grow with. Our culture is rooted in care, honesty and trust. It’s what sets us apart from other childcare and preschool employers, and what makes our teachers proud to be a part of the U-GRO team.
Our teachers come first.
We value people who are equally committed to providing the highest quality childcare and early education. We’re committed to growing, developing and caring for our teachers from day one.
Engage in meaningful work.
We value the talents of every teacher, every day. U-GRO is made up of team-oriented individuals who demonstrate compassion, integrity, confidence and humor, and who love making a difference in the lives of children and families.
You’ll know our president.
We value transparency and relationships. You’ll get to know other educators, staff members and management inside and out, and interact with leadership on a regular basis.
Develop your career.
Your professional development is important to us. We work with local school districts to encourage career development that leads to success at U-GRO and beyond.
What We Offer
- Professional development & training
- Discounted childcare tuition for your child
- Free parking in a safe & convenient setting
- Competitive compensation, bonuses & pay
- Medical, dental, vision & a health-reimbursement account
- Paid time off & volunteer days
- 401k retirement plan & company-paid life insurance