- Date: Saturday, October 6
- Location: U-GRO’s Training & Support Center | 1223 Research Blvd, Hershey PA
- Choose between two convenient session times: 9:30 AM or 11 AM
- Childcare is provided during each session for children ages 1 and older.
- Light refreshments will be served
Dr. Monica Burns is a curriculum and educational technology consultant, Apple Distinguished Educator and founder of ClassTechTips.com. As a classroom teacher, Monica used one-to-one technology to create engaging, standards-based lessons for students. Monica has presented to teachers, administrators and tech enthusiasts at numerous national and international conferences including SXSWedu, ISTE, FETC, and EduTECH. Monica is the author of several books including Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom (ASCD). Monica visits schools across the country to work with PreK-20 teachers to make technology integration meaningful and purposeful. You can find out more about working with Monica, and her books and resources by visiting ClassTechTips.com.