This is a wonderful make-it-yourself playdough for the fall and could even make for a great party-favor! Use festive cookie cutters, playdough tools, straws cut to 3″, and a great imagination for a festive Autumn.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup salt
- food coloring – 3 drops yellow, 1 drop red or to your liking
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 4 teaspoons cream of tartarv
- 1 ounce pumpkin pie spice
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- Mix the water, salt, oil, cream of tartar and food coloring.
- Add the flour and spices.
- Cook while stirring over medium heat to a smooth dough consistency.
- Store in an airtight container