What makes U-GRO Learning Centres different from other daycares and preschools?
Greg Holsinger, U-GRO President & CEO says, “Choosing the right early childhood care and education program is a critical decision. At U-GRO we understand all that you have to consider and are here to provide the best resources in order to help make a decision you can feel good about.”
At U-GRO, Our Commitment to Children is as Great as your Own!
5 Reasons to Choose U-GRO:
- 1. Teachers: Highest percentage of college degreed-teachers around who will nurture the fun-loving, playful spirit of your child while providing the best possible opportunities to learn while having fun! U-GRO teachers receive the best benefits around including professional development.
- 2. Safety & Quality Assurance: You’ll find secure, fenced-in-play-yards, and all our centers are equipped with both an access system and touch-screen sign-in system. U-GRO offers quality-care that meets state licensing-requirements in addition to stringent semi-annual reviews.
- 3. Award-Winning: U-GRO’s Programs have been voted “#1 Best” 5-years and running by local parents in Central Pennsylvania.
- 4. Blended Model® Learning Program: Only U-GRO children benefit from this proprietary curriculum that combines the best of a structured, age-appropriate program with self-direction. This helps children reach their full learning-potential.
- 5. Local, Family-Owned: Based on a tradition of 40-years of preschool excellence and led by a team that lives a life of service and respect – U-GRO has 12 modern centres that offer more age-specific classes than most other childcare centers. This means smaller class sizes and more individual attention for your child!
U-GRO’s engaged programs and educational curriculum lead to high-performing classrooms that provide children with opportunities to flourish and experience the extraordinary everyday! At U-GRO we care about developing the whole child. Through our Blended Model™ curriculum:
- Your child will receive a balance between teacher-directed learning activities and child-led discovery activities!
- This balance will help build your child’s cognitive, social and emotional abilities, while the teacher-directed activities will help develop essential skills like learning numbers and letters.
- U-GRO teachers take a positive approach by helping your child feel good about what they can do while guiding them towards growth. This approach will help your child build high self-esteem and confidence which in turn builds future success!
Ties that bind
Children and parents love our teachers. Every staff member takes delight in bringing a smile to your child’s face. U-GRO recruits people who represent a perfect blend of warmth, education, and experience. Above all, they believe growing up should be a great experience for every child.
Providing for the providers
U-GRO celebrates the wonder of childhood every day. But we couldn’t do what we do without the dedication of our staff. U-GRO has created a unique culture that provides teachers with a work environment that allows them to grow, learn, and succeed. Our teachers love what they’re doing, and it shows.
We designed and built every state-of-the-art U-GRO facility just for children. Classrooms are tailored to appropriate age groups. Each one colorful, immaculate, safe, and spacious enough. Room enough to learn and room enough to grow. Room enough for preschoolers to romp and roll to their heart’s delight. Equipped with so many playthings you’ll wish you could be small again.
With safety in mind, along with secured, fenced-in play-yards, all of our centres are equipped with both an access system and touch-screen sign-in system. This double-check ensures each and every child’s safety because every parent must punch-in their individualized security code before entering the school to sign-in their child.
The best years of their lives
These are the most formative years in your child’s life. U-GRO helps to make the most of them by providing every child with the best possible opportunities to learn while having fun! U-GRO’s modern facilities were designed specifically for children and facilitate learning in a safe, fun, playful atmosphere. To learn more about our locations: