The first year
More learning takes place during your child’s first three years than at any other time, much of it in the first twelve months. Like a little sponge, your baby absorbs everything: touch, smells, colors, shapes, sounds. High-quality, nurturing, caring and devoted care-givers are so important. U-GRO provides infants with a nurturing, stimulating atmosphere to keep pace with their developmental needs.
The most important teacher
You are your child’s first and most important teacher. That’s why U-GRO spends time getting to know you and your infant, so we can better understand both your individual needs and personalities. Our goal is to effectively communicate with you, so your child’s transition into our center will be as smooth as possible. If you have your baby on a schedule, U-GRO caregivers will adhere to your baby’s daily routine.
Covering the basics
Cleanliness + Safety + Love = A Healthy, Happy Baby!
- Cleanliness: Toys and play areas are disinfected daily to promote clean, germ-free surroundings.
- + Safety: All of our state-of-the-art facilities are equipped with both an access system and touch-screen sign-in system. This double-check ensures each and every child’s safety because every parent must punch-in their individualized security code before entering the school to sign-in their child.
- + Love: We’ll see that your baby receives all the care and love you could ask for. Plenty of one-on-one time including holding, cuddling and playing on the floor….creating the bonds that help your infant feel safe and secure.
- = A Healthy, Happy Baby! Equally as important as health and safety, a happy baby means we’ve done our job.
Busy little lambs and bunnies
Ample opportunities to learn and grow, including fun activities designed to nurture and encourage gross and fine motor skill development. On a typical day, your baby’s caregiver will sing songs, read stories, and introduce sign language. Believe it or not, at this age we can teach manners by using signs for please and thank you!
Your baby is eager to explore and learn. U-GRO provides special play areas with plenty of toys designed for multi-sensory stimulation. Whenever possible, we group children into younger infants and older infants to better meet developmental goals.
At the end of each day you’ll receive a handwritten daily report charting every part of your baby’s time with us:
- Times and amounts of feedings
- Length of nap periods
- Diaper changes
- General mood